JB Design is a growing branding and communications agency seeking a bright and talented designer to work with our skilled team.
The freelance to perm position will entail assignments to foster a further command of design principles and industry standards and meeting with the design director on a regular basis to assess progress as well as to set goals for portfolio development. Whether working on high profile or not-for-profit projects, this is an opportunity for the right candidate to stretch their potential. We offer a full service experience of the design industry, while helping you to make your mark.
Skills and requirements:
- Self-starter who is able to listen, take direction and execute projects independently
- Strong understanding of typography and clear design aesthetic
- Handle multiple projects/tasks at one time
- Establish directions and design solutions; ensure implementation of directions from concept through production.
- Proficient in relevant design programs including InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of web design and social media, with an understanding of the latest design principles, trends and technologies
- Knowledge of WordPress a plus
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years design experience
- Strong portfolio of design and copywriting
- Working with individuals on production and design projects
- Participating in brainstorms and meetings
Compensation: commensurate with experience
Those with 3-5 years design experience and a BFA/BA in Graphic Design may apply at: email@example.com